Terms & Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy
2. NO REFUND
Refund, cancellation and transfer policy for Term Courses, adult workshops and art classes for adults Fees are non-refundable, unless negotiated for an extended illness.
3. Missed Classes
There are no transfers, credit, or refunds. A makeup session if you miss a class or maximum two will be pre-organised with Creative Art School Principal.
4. Cancellation of Enrolment
If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop up to 14 days before its commencement, you will be charged a $25 administration fee. You may transfer the remaining value (class fee paid less administration fee) to
another class or student, to be used within 6 months (during same calendar year) of the date payment was received. You will not receive a refund for the course or workshop fee paid or deposit paid.
If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop within 7 days before its commencement, you will be charged 50% of the class fee. You may transfer the remaining value (half of the value of the class fee paid) to another class or student, to be used within 6 months of the date payment was received and within same Calendar year. You will not receive a refund for the class fee paid.
NO refunds transfers or credits if you withdraw or cancel on the day of the Term course or workshop.
NO refunds transfers or credits once the class has commenced.
Payment of Fees
2. Fees are inclusive of GST and tax receipts will be provided at the time of payment if you are paying in cash.
3. Payment of the Full-Term fee by online direct deposits into our Bank Account is required at the time of enrolment to secure your place when payment receipt is showing.
4. Any Card Payment Service is NOT available.
2. Starter Kit for Children’s class are available at Creative Art School.
Repeated delay after class time will occur a late fees payment.
Occupational Health & Safety
All information collected are confidential.